My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Not Complaining But...

Sunday was slow. I slept through some of the programmes I wanted to hear on the radio too. Where was I going to go anyhow? The weather could've been better but if its not too good you feel better staying home.

I had some nice simple food to take with me to the bingo(I didn't win)some was still there when I came home so a little snack and coffee. Something for tomorrow too.

Its going to be a long journey(3hrs there and back)but I want to see this so if the weather is kind I hope to see this probably on Wednesday. I'll have to make an early start.

Woodhorn Colliery, Northumberland. Its as close as I can get to the similar display that was at the Tower of London last year to honour those who fought in the World Wars and also recent events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home