My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

I'm Still Here...

Stockton trip is off...for this week. I simply hadn't the energy. I've only just pulled myself together as I write this. However, next weekend I "Have" to attend a flu clinic at 8am so as I will already be up and about that will be a better day to explore.

I will tootle into town later just to say I have been out for an hour and get some fresh air.

At least I have my Sunday night Bingo to go to. Possibly, I may feel up to a trip somewhere tomorrow. Close to home.

At least I am now doing some housework, I have the washing machine going and perhaps I'll get the extra groundsheet on the lawn today or tomorrow. So not a wasted weekend.

I'm going to listen to a radio drama about a character who was killed off some 60 years ago in the popular BBC drama series "The Archers" and it was said it was done as a deflection from the start of commercial television in the UK on the same night, now it seems there is a different reason.

Not expecting much else to happen today so I will see what tomorrow brings.

Update:I've had a coffee, an ice cream Mars Bar and I'm listening to the radio as I said that I would. I popped out for an hour earlier on and have bananas and bread. However, I have two nice full sized fruit pies(apple and cherry)for 50p(saving of £1.50)and a broccoli and cauliflower for £1. So I'll make an effort tomorrow. And may follow the meal with fruit pie and custard its been a while since I had that.

I don't think I'll eat anything else tonight though*

*I lied, I made some ham, tomato and pease pudding sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home