My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Well...

Its been a day of coming and going...the kitchen colour scheme and design is sorted. This afternoon they came out to measure up for the internal/external doors. So we are getting a new bath/toilet and the bathroom will be decorated. New boiler/possibly new radiators, rewire of electric and were there are single sockets they will become double. So quite a bit of work to be done they reckon around September/October time. I will see if I can get a bath that is more adaptable having physical problems and with the boiler being taken out of the kitchen there could now be room for an extra wall cabinet.

I will give a review of the concert last evening soon and hopefully post some images...yes, I missed the last bus home but the alternative plans worked perfectly. And I suppose if you allow for waiting around for 15 mins the journey time only added an extra 15 mins to the usual journey. I was the only person on the late bus from Durham but as the driver said many people who may like to use it don't know about it yet.

The driver said he's sure it will be popular on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays...I hope so.

I'm due out for the bingo soon...I've had bacon, watercress, tomato and spring onion rolls. Also strawberries and honey loops cereal. So if I have nothing more today I won't come to any harm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home