My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Another Shop Yesterday But I'll Stop Now...

Some great bargains on fish this time...too many, too good to go into details again.

Got some bank business sorted.

Was a night at the music club but diplomatically it can be difficult in that a friend who can be rather loud sometimes speaks when the "Turns" are performing, he also has a speech problem so I worry that he'll disturb the acts. I have to concentrate to understand so with the added music I am afraid that I am not answering him correctly.

He is a little bit of what be classed as "Special" needs these days though he is able to manage to live a life alone though he still lives with aged parents. Its not a problem between acts. So its difficult. However, it was a good night for all that...We were down on numbers this week audience and acts wise but still a great night to be had.

As I am out this evening and have to leave early due to a lack of buses I will stay close to home today and besides I have to be here as my hedge gets cut this afternoon(all being well)I have another bit of financial business to sort out and my computer magazine is on sale today. What will be fun is that I have a bus for home at 22.45 if the show ends in time for me to get to the bus station. Or because the rival bus company now has a late bus from Durham to my town I can catch a bus to another town at 23.10 and have window of 6 minutes to connect with that bus to bring me to my town. If it runs late I have to use a taxi. But if it works it allows me a little more time to see a concert and get home even though I am adding twenty minutes and an extra five miles or so to my journey.

I will have to do a little tidying up to do in the kitchen because I was sent a letter and at short notice they want to visit tomorrow to discuss colour schemes etc...as they have me down for a new kitchen interior. I won't say no even if its means some extra mess and I assume it can be done very quickly. Its only a very small kitchen anyhow. If it took a few days I can survive using a microwave or have cold meals...I do that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home