My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Another Struggle...

Either my energy levels were down or I did too much yesterday.

I really had to push myself to get to the theatre from the bus stop nearest to the theatre and there are major roadworks going on so you have to take a route that is indirect and adds extra distance. Coming home I had to go as fast as I am able(not very fast)to catch a bus to avoid a wait of an extra thirty minutes.

How tired was I? I went to bed and slept the night away virtually as soon as my head hit the pillow. And I lost approx fifteen minutes of the concert as I fell asleep in the theatre too. That's not good when you are in the centre of the fourth row. Also, I was having problems with my legs during the second half. At home you can move around.

I don't suppose it being the hottest day of the year(according to weather experts)helped.

I'd say it was a pleasant way to spend a couple of hours. Some of the performers I believe have appeared on the regular radio programme "Friday Night Is Music Night" If I am honest I thought the female singers were better than the men...they were all singing in a vocal style of light operetta. Rather than singing the songs as a mainstream singer may like Sinatra, Streisand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home