My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

As I Said...Taking It Easy...

Bit more comfortable now, so I won't be surprised if I take a nap later...weather wise yesterday was better. It seems both colder and duller out there.

I have made the effort and already filled my slow cooker with lots of ingredients for a lovely stew(?)which I will set away around 2pm and have it for my supper when I come in this evening and perhaps put what remains into containers for other meal over the next few days. I could not get anything else into it if I tried.

I'm not sure what the meat is...it could be diced lamb...but vegetable wise it has, brown and red onion, shallots, celery, garlic, turnip, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, leek, sliced mushrooms and cut up Jersey potatoes in gravy. I will do some of the Yorkshire puddings to have with it.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home