My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

So What Is Everyone Doing?

Not much here...I have slept a lot. Eaten little. Been cosy. Not been out yet...

Any shops open in my town will only be open for another 90 minutes or so...

Update:I got into the supermarket and I guess any bargains had been snapped up earlier in the day. I have found a Birthday card, some cheese laced with whisky half price and some biscuits I thought I may give as a gift because I did not send a Christmas card(they did and thought of me)and I keep promising to visit but never do, so I think it is time to put that right.

I go out in around 15 minutes for a game of bingo, sticky thirteen card game, domino card, a small drink and there is a turn.

I have lost some of my raffle tickets so if I win I may not know that I have...oops!

I hear others are taking some food for a small buffet so I have just popped some cheese into a container also some mint chocolate rolls. I have the Birthday card which I need to give ready for a birthday on Sunday.

I shall see you when I return home.

Update2:The night went well, the turn was a bit "iffy" but the majority of the crowd enjoyed it and probably the drink helped. But better than staying indoors. Remember I said I was to resume my interest in cheese, I did that tonight. Lovely.

The weather was starting to turn as I came home and since getting in there has been rain and its quite blowy. I feel quite upbeat so that's good.

Don't know why but most of the night I have been unable to shake off the feeling that today was Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home