My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Biorhythms...

Remember them? They were all the rage once...to some extent I think there is something in them...biorhythms are a way of calculating various aspects of your well being...many people go through periods where you are at the peak of your powers or vice versa and if it is possible to work out things such as the menstrual cycle why should it not be possible for others. Also some people are night people and some are day people and what about those who are said to be influenced by the moon etc...who knows...

The fly in the ointment regarding biorhythms is that it is not unlike astrology and it appears to have no bases in fact because it is worked out from information such as your birthdate and the year of your birth.

It takes into account my physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, awareness, aesthetic, intuition, passion, wisdom and masterly. But no I haven't looked in decades and since finding a website the same is true. An occasional check does no harm...

Its very rare that everything comes together. If you are at your peak of your powers in one aspect, chances are the opposite is true of another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home