My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So OK I Admit That I Gave In And Shopped...

But when you manage to get packets of watercress and mixed salad for approx 35p, strawberries for £1 and a Rainbow trout worth £5 for 69p...who wouldn't? Another Supermarket is selling grapes for 49p(worth £1)this week so again why wouldn't you?

I had a salad earlier and having seen a recipe on line and as I had some in the cupboard I added some tuna to my salad and enjoyed it. So I have purchased some more cans, also some cans of salmon(Ok I purchased Pink as opposed to Red)but its still alright.

Tuna is low in calories, high in Omega3, can help reduce bad cholesterol and is a good source of protein. I haven't had any fish for quite a while...

I'm thinking of having the Rainbow Trout on Friday and will try and choose something nice to go with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home