My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Its That Time Of Year Again...

Two years before Mum passed away, by chance a hot air balloon came over my home and I managed to take a photo which I posted on my blog. A few months after Mum passed away...it came over again. Same thing. If I'm honest it looked well used.

Tonight, I decided to do a little shop before going to the Music Club and as I came out of the Supermarket by pure chance in the distance I saw the balloon.

I nearly always have my digital camera with me 24/7 charged up and ready to go. So I chased after it as fast as I am able but it dipped behind trees and was travelling away from me.

So as the detour had taken me nearer home, I came home with the shopping.

Again by chance I happened to glance out the corner of my eye and he'd returned in my direction and I was able to take some still images, I started to take a video to show how fast it was moving but he disappeared again behind some houses and I only managed to shoot perhaps 4 seconds and it wasn't good enough to save.

So here are the images that I did manage to get...They are best I have had so far.






If you clickon the images(you can do that twice)you will see even greater detail and the last one shows how near it was to houses and how many were in the basket below the balloon, I think I counted eight passengers.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home