My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, May 13, 2013

A Wasted Day In Some Ways...

And I have done very little tidying so far today so it will give me something to do tonight. I was going to do it any way but they saw it on Wednesday(my food store)I didn't manage to move it before they arrived but I had to clear other stuff first.

So now at least 9 crates are neatly packed/stored in one of the inbuilt bedroom wardrobes and as I have no clothes to hang in it and it doesn't have shelves to put folded items on(I still could probably hang some coats in it if I choose to)I have also put my spare gadgets in the cupboard too so its not cluttering any room. It was cluttering the room it was in for that matter. Also, it took a fair bit of strength to move it all upstairs. I was glad I had use of my shopping trolley.

Surely they can't play war about that. Its not on show. Bit of nuisance the food being upstairs but if I decide to install a microwave in another bedroom and put a spare kettle in there I can do quick snacks. I often have a mug of tea/coffee upstairs.

It went quite easy in Darlington...the bus stopped outside the Post Office(haven't been in there for 30 years)it now has soft comfortable seats and you are given a ticket with a number, you don't queue and numbers are called out. Lovely for elderly, disabled like me or parents with children, just about everyone, many retailers and town centres in general have fewer places to sit these days.

I've never seen it beforebut was told it has been like this for 4 years but there is a new system regarding obtaining tickets..

Then a bus to the theatre for the ticket for the Osmonds, I decided to go to Sainsbury's but its a hard walk and a struggle but found another bus that stopped outside the store and when I came out one was at the bus stop and waited for me.

Straight onto another one home. Purchased mainly salad stuff(Pea shoots, watercress, spinach and rocket)Gala apples, bananas and raspberries.

Also some cans of beans I have never tried before to add to some dishes so that will be something new for me. Normally I only know the kind you get in baked beans or broad beans.

You know the two that called the other day they said silly things like you have some eggs there. I know I have or if there was a bit of loose change they'd point it out to me...

I may still ask for help and am always learning but I have been cooking and making meals for over 40 years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home