My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 25, 2013

I Don't Do This Often...

But this is one of the most thought provoking postsI have ever come across on the internet and it is worthy of being linked to. I am sure many of us have or will think such thoughts such as the views expressed here...I know that I have. It is talking of older people but I am sure too many of any age are going through a similar situations.

Jessica Rose - Young At Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home