My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Eating Reasonably Well And Trying To Stay Cosy...

You'd think I would be able to avoid getting a cold. I feel not so bad. So my varied diet of lots of vegetables and vitamins should help. And yet I think I have a head cold but so far it is only affecting my left nostril which seems to be blocked.

I don't want to take anything un-necessarily so will hold off even though I have some Echinacea which is said to ward off colds and reduce the length of time you have them. A night's sleep will probably do me as much good.

I hope I can afford to stay on the internet. I have signed a deal and I am tied into a contract for 18 months but it freezes the monthly payment I pay now and it works out £6 cheaper than at present.

Also, instead of having 60gb allowance per month(and unlimited access between Midnight and 8am)I have 24/7 unlimited access, I still have to pay the phone line rental unfortunately but if I can pay that upfront I can save some money there too.

It will come in around £5 per week and if I change the phone package I may be able to do it for around nearer £4 per week. So anything that saves money is welcome. That means it will cost roughly the cost of one return bus fare eacn week.

They had a good deal of unlimited 24/7 access at present for 12 months which was cheaper than the deal  I have but it is due to end very soon and is likely to go up in price.  I have lost out by £1.67 a month doing it this way but equally I am saving approx £6 per month so that's ok. Especially if prices continue to rise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home