My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Amazing How Quickly You...

can use up your daily calories. I don't stick strictly to a diet nor a certain amount of calories, if hungry...I eat. Same with alcohol or soft drinks.

But I have just had a pork pie, some salad, tomato, yogurt, a cup a soup, small packet of reduced fat crisps and two wholemeal rolls and that little lot came in at 1,033 and if I stick to my supposed allowed daily intake I only have 357 remaining to play with. The only good thing is that veg is low in calories so you can eat quite a lot and feel full as it is low in calories.

You can see however how easy it is to survive on a small amount and avoid over eating, all you need is a good varied diet and to make certain you hit all the food groups meat, vegetables and fruit(and treat yourself to something naughty if allowed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home