My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, August 06, 2012

Curiosity Lands On Mars...

Whether it's a waste of money or not, I have just watched the landing of the vehicle via NASA TV. Within minutes we had images coming back from the Red Planet. It's still a remarkable achievement.

Whilst watching and waiting...I've had two coffees, packet of salt and vinegar chip sticks, two slices of toast and jam and a packet of jelly beans...

Picture of Curiosity landing on the surface of Mars



     Image of Mars and the Curiosity Lander...
(Images Courtesy of NASA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home