My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Danny DeVito The Actor...

was a guest on the political programme "This Week" and talked a lot of sense. But said how he sees how bad things are getting around the world. And basically said that "We" the Human Race is here on the Earth for a blink of an eye. It's not our right to be here or to believe that we should be. And whether it's the next generation or a few down the line, one day we won't be. Other speices become exinct so why should we be  any different.

In the history of the world our time here will be a nano second. And our planet will cease to exist no matter what we do to save it. At least we won't be around when it happens...

And on that happy note...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home