My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Real Butter...

For years I have used Clover Margerine and it tastes fine, is easy to spread  But you know what. I don't eat masses of bread but today I had some toast with butter on it. I'm not saying that I won't ever eat Clover or something similar in the future but I have decided that I am going to start eating butter again. I doubt that it's going to do me much harm now...especially the amount I use...

I'm not really bothered what brand I use, today it was Country Life(actually with a date of Best Before the end of March)It's fine.

I have some of Tesco's Every Day value butter in the fridge. I suspect that will be ok too. It's new so the date is not a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home