My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thinking About The Cost Of Food...

and what many household budgets are for many, many people in the UK. Of course a business has to make a profit but it perhaps depends more on whether the amount being charged is outrageous. We know that often stadiums where a big concert or sporting event is happening they can virtually charge what they like and chances are you'll be stopped from bringing your own in with you...

Some newspapers today have published the prices and what will be available for those attending the Olympics in London...I wouldn't pay it but then again, if I did it would make quite a dent in my budget, the only possible way would do so is as a one off but considering what people have paid for the tickets, what the travel expenses are and possibly you may have to stay in a hotel, as the companies are getting all that publicity by being connected to the event, you could suggest that prices could be much lower or even free...

Here's an article explaining all...

£13 For A Jacket Potato And A Pint..

To be fair I could find a few things on that menu that would fill me and I don't think are badly priced, it only starts to get expensive if you are planning on sitting down to a proper meal and we don't know how big the portions are going to be...they could be quite generous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home