My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Main Terrestrial TV Channels...

will no doubt pull in large viewing figures especially on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day and for anyone born in the last 10-20 years will probably say that what is on offer is fantastic entertainment and of course if you follow some of the soaps regular that will be so but I still would like some of the schmaltzy Christmas entertainment specials we used to get when I was growing up and was a young adult.

I know things change but I have looked at what is being served up and there is nothing really that I feel is a must see or I find myself saying "Wow!"

I have a feeling that most of my entertainment will be obtained via BBC Radio networks and if I don't manage to hear everything "Live" I will be recording as much as I can and playing the programmes back during January and February. Or playing music via the PC/mp3 player from my music collection...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home