My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

There's Always Hope...

There has been an award given to a hospital to look into whether Radio Therapy actually continues to kill cancer cells longer than at first thought(up to twelve weeks)and by letting RT take its course and considering possible surgery that is normally carried out sooner, by waiting it may not have to be so invasive or drastic.

This would be fantastic if proven(but allowing for each case still being judged on its own merit)

I was told Mum's treatment may still be working three weeks after the last session and therefore we could still be seeing the benefit. But if the treatment could still be working up to twelve weeks, that could be even better news...I don't think that this is mentioned the article below...

Hospital Grant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home