My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Guess What Hurts...

Is that Mum appears to have a slow growing cancer so in one way that's a positive especially if she may live as long as she might've or die of natural causes not associated with cancer.

So far it would appear to be in only one place and has not spread as yet so how annoying that the experts say because of other reasons chemo is out and so is surgery so they leave it to grow and possibly spread.

I so hope this radio therapy works well(as I appreciate any person who is in a similar situation)and shrinks it as small as possible. We'll always wonder had it been treated/seen sooner when it was smaller this treatment might've worked even better and killed it or made it really small but you cannot change things.

We're also of the mind that ignorance is bliss and Mum may live as long as she was going to but not knowing you have cancer means that is not there in the background. So if Mum had not mentioned to the Dr who called we'd be none the wiser. Then again, hopefully she will be looked after and they'll keep an eye on things. I suspect it probably means we will spend more time in hospitals than we once would've.

I have found a hotel situated opposite the hospital(how near is that?)and it could save us the daily ride, its not cheap except that you avoid travelling...but Mum still thinks she'd like to come home.

I cannot arrange anything until I have dates from the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home