My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Will Use The Washer...

especially when I have quite a few items but today I had one sheet that needed washing and it seemed crazy putting the washer on for one item. Then again the instructions given with the washer mentions some stains that are difficult to get rid of and it mentions pre-soaking first.

So I quickly(and I do mean quickly)popped the sheet into a small amount of washing powder in the bath(the central heating was on so the water was very hot)it was clean in perhaps 30 seconds to a minute. Popped it into the washer on a rinse cycle and the detergent was rinsed out and the sheet was spun almost dry, 10 minutes in the tumble drier...its all done. Hanging it on the washing line was out as it quite a damp rainy day.

Therefore the washer hasn't been on as long as it usual, saving power and time...So once in a while this may be a way to save me still doing hand washes but equally it will also save time and electricity because the washer does not need to go through the whole cycle of a wash, rinse and spin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home