My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Less For More...

We've heard of chocolate bars shrinking in size(but you still pay the same price)

Finally Heinz(of the 57 Variety)has followed suit...

They have a range of soups called Farmer's Market. They cost a little bit more than the usual range in the cans with a red label.

These normally have 515g in a can...now they have taken away 115g so you only get 400g for your money. That is quite a reduction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

...and it means a tin is a long way fom two servings (they never were for me anyway) so many will be obliged to buy two or more tins.

12 August 2011 at 14:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home