My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 05, 2011

I'm Still Here...Just About...

Some computer problems(perhaps time to think about replacing another computer(Well it is approx 10 years old so...)

Lots of files to edit and burn(will I ever catch up?)

And Mum has needed some extra TLC(Tender Loving Care)She had a fall in the night a few hours ago but seems to have survived it.

My last blog entry mentioned a Tree Survey taking place...

Our garden looks as neat and tidy as any in the area and as our gardener/friend is keeping the shrubs and trees cut back and lawns mown, I'd be quite proud if anyone was to inspect it now...as his son is a tree surgeon if I need any advice, I can call on him.

We await for our borders and tubs to be filled with flowers, the truth is that some tubs are still flowering as they have during Winter but its still cold at night and the chance of frost hasn't gone away as yet.

However the weather experts say it will remain unsettled and cold for a few weeks to come but...they are risking their reputation suggesting that June and July will be hot, hot, hot!

So we'll wait and see...

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Hi Gildy, glad "you're still here" and your mum is OK.

Now is one of the best times of year, (normally) April showers have advanced spring on it's way and all the flowers and blossoms are on the way, the number of differnet shaeds of green are incalculable.

6 May 2011 at 11:01  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Hopefully, the weather may give us something to smile about.

6 May 2011 at 14:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home