My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, February 01, 2010

What's That All About?

I don't remember dreams much but I had this as the last image of a recent dream. Something that looked like a pastie(a food item eaten in the UK for anyone reading tis in another country)very popular...it originated in Cornwall, the story rightly or wrongly says that miners used to take them into the mine with them to eat when it was time to have something to eat. It is suggested that the original pastie had a savoury filling in one half and a sweet filling in the other half.

Anyhow...the image in my dream had a pastie being cut into but on the pastie was a pair of headphones like you would wear when listening to music. Why would a pastie have a pair of headphones around it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

It must have been a Walls brand pastie...


...Walls have ears


I'll get my coat.

1 February 2010 at 03:22  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Span :-)

Makes you wonder what other images people are dreaming...

1 February 2010 at 22:08  
Blogger Paul said...

Quickest way to start a fight in Cornwall is to ask if there's carrot in the pastie. It's a no-no, swede yes but not the little orange fellas.

8 February 2010 at 18:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home