My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, January 11, 2010

All Mixed Up...

I thought my appointment with my Consultant was next week, it's actually this week.

No blood test arranged at the surgery so unless I can be fitted in tomorrow or Wednesday I will not have the information ready when I see him as usual. And I will have to wait until they are done at the hospital.

Also, though it looks as though the weather has improved so we'll both make it in the question is will the expected return of another snowfall mean that one or both of us are unable to get in on Thursday? Time will tell.

Update:Well, I may not like the results but I have managed to get a blood test at the surgery so something is going right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home