My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not As Good As Before...

My results were better in November but it went reasonably well today so what more can you ask? I seem to bounce around the same readings over and over. As long as they can control or slow down my condition, it's a bonus.

And so lets talk about anything but illness again...

TV, Radio, Food, Drink and whatever else takes our fancy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

...or the weather

:-)

15 January 2010 at 22:15  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Things are doing ok...many people must have stayed away because of the weather as I saw my Consultant as soon as I arrived at the hospital and that was 25 minutes earlier than my appointment time.

16 January 2010 at 00:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home