My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, September 21, 2009

A Day That I Have Been Dreading...

Unfortunately, things have taken a turn for the worse. Mum did have time in hospital as you know from an earlier post here and she was told that she had not broken anything but approx a week since that overnight visit she dozed off whilst sitting on her bed(I was around I am afraid to say)perhaps I should've seen it coming but she seemed safe enough because she would only go back onto the bed, she did but then rolled straight off and onto the bedroom floor.

She went straight to bed and slept and seemed no worse for the fall but in the last day or two she is unable to do very much of anything at all and now even she says she is in so much pain she does not know what to do so I really am afraid what will happen this time.

I fear it is another trip to hospital and this time I do think they will find that she has injured herself, that it may mean an operation and if she gets through it, a long recovery, I do wonder whether I will ever see her at home again.

I know things are bad when she admits that she cannot stand the pain and wants to go to the hospital.

So I apologise if I am not around for sometime to come...

Update: I feel like the boy who cried wolf or like it's a false alarm, I have questioned Mum and she assures me that she is not in the pain she was through the night and not as bad.

She still says she will see her Dr tomorrow but he'll have to make a house call, there is no way she can attempt to see him at the surgery and of course if things turn for the worse later today whatever the time I am not hesitating...she says she is going to try to sleep now for a couple of hours and as I write this she does look more comfortable.

There is pain but not like earlier...I know she is frightened...she has told me that she is...

She is talking of having some soup and something else to eat afterwards...so I shall just have to assess the situation minute by minute
should she hang on until tomorrow I know that she will go by what her Dr says and she keeps saying herself that she will be more prepared to do so tomorrow but I have told her that if I have any idea that she is in a lot of pain and worse I will not allow her to suffer the rest of today into tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home