My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Something New!

Some months ago I was talking quite a lot about food!

I must do something to return to what is a favourite subject of mine...

But it's great when you find something new, even better if you like it.

For now, I cannot say as I have yet to taste it but the brand Branston has seemingly been branching out and bringing out many more chutney's and relishes.

They have brought out a range of mayonnaise(or is that mayonnaise's?)

Anyhow, tomorrow for lunch I am thinking of having a salad sandwich with prawns and some mayonnaise. And this will get me chance to give it a try.

It sounds promising(How does food have a sound?)

It is called Mayonnaise With A Twist...and this one is Lemon and Roast Garlic so we'll see. It will depend if the flavour gets lost with all the others or whether it is strong.

Update:I had a very quick shopping trip(having a watch battery replaced and buying a few more bulbs...)and returned with a small portion of chips(French Fries)and served them up with a wholemeal bun with prawns and the mayonnaise and I can tell you it is lovely and I can recommend it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

I've finished my supply of chilli relish (squeezy bottle) that you mentioned. Had a heinz garlic mayo (lots of its) very nice.

7 September 2009 at 21:32  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Great...I'm happy that you found and enjoyed it.

I've another person who has been out and purchased all flavours in this new range of Branston Mayo.

Food manufaturer's seem a little more adventurous than they used to be...

8 September 2009 at 00:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home