My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Life Is A Pantomime...

Well mine is and it's all my own fault...

Don't ask how or why but I managed to lose the Codeine tablets Mum takes to kill her pain. I took the house apart three or four times(even looking through the rubbish)and after 3-4 hours I gave up but what can I do as she needs her painkillers.

To cut the story short I was advised to contact the local Doctor's covering service and was patched through to the hospital Mum was in when the initially tests were done when she fell downstairs.

So I managed to secure a taxi(which was a surprise being that it's a busy Saturday Night, Nightclubs and Disco's and being so near to Christmas)and go there hopefully to pick up a prescription(unfortunately that's all it turned out to be)no drugs. No late night chemist open to change the prescription into actual drugs. The earliest and easiest place to get the prescription changed into actual drugs is 10am this morning at the local Tesco's Supermarket which just happens to be a few streets from where I live but what would she do overnight until then?

Luckily, I was given a spare tape of the pills to tide us over(and it had 15 on the tape)so that's almost 2 days worth anyhow.

Now, just you wait I and you know what will happen...the lost tablets will probably turn up in the next day or two. These have to be the most expensive tablets I will have ever had to buy.

And I will have to be much more careful in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home