My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

And not really important but...

Remember those free environmentally friendly light bulbs we were given by the Gas company...

I said I'd try them out.

And then got side tracked...

Tonight a light bulb failed and tripped a switch on the main fuse box, so I thought I'd replace it with one of these.

Verdict! I'll leave it in the light socket and it's in the passage that runs along side the house rather than in the house. Do I like it? NO!

I don't like waiting for it to warm up and I'm not keen on the tone of the light either. So I remain unimpressed. At least I don't spend much time in the passage other than popping out to the fridge/freezer.

I would not like to use it indoors.

I guess I'll be back out there buying some more traditional bulbs whilst they are still available.

Update:One day on and I dislike it even more...they'll take some getting used to(with or without good eyesight)I think that I'd prefer to be in a room with no lights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home