My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Meatloaf...

No, not the singer...

I was thinking after an earlier comment on my entry about making bread...that I have never made and it's been years since I ate "Meatloaf!"

I went on the search and I am sure there must be thousands of recipes but you know what...I found the link below and it's quick, simple and anything goes...I think even I can manage this...basically just put into the loaf whatever you wish and it could be a great way of using up the leftovers we always seem to have.

I may give it a try at the weekend...

Turkey Meatloaf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home