My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Can I Have A Cookie?

Posted by Picasa



I've discovered some biscuits I'm looking forward to trying(well you have to treat yourself now and again)

We don't go mad on biscuits but we like a good dunk in our tea or coffee. Tending to stick to plain biscuits like Malted Milk but occasionally it's nice to have something special...I spotted these so...

American style cookies...I think having had a quick feel each packet contains 10 cookies.

Another discovery :-)

Nothing more interesting to say for now...unless you live in the UK and wish to try them next time you go shopping in that certian supermarket.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

It may sound odd but just by looking at your picture of the packet I know would finish the whole packet with a mug of tea!

I'm addicted to bickies and so have just gone to check my cabinet: 16 packets, 10 different sorts...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

20 July 2008 at 15:21  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

:-) Span...

We've made a start on the Apple Cookies...They're pretty nice.

They can call themselves cookies as they are not as soft as at first you'd think by the image. But are close to what I suggest when you think of those cakes you make with one of those cake mixtures.

In fact I may have another now.

Seriously, I don't thionk in general a few biscuits with a cuppa do you much harm especially if your overal diet is good and there are no underlying major health problems...

Enjoy...

Of course we now have our Government threatening the vulnerable and medically challenged with new rules and though some do swing the system, the minority are going to affect the majority of genuine cases.

Who said the future is bright?

21 July 2008 at 13:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home