My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Found This Little Chap In My Garden The Other Day









Posted by Picasa
I hope he'll survive...I think it's a young Black Bird as I have seen an adult male moving around him/her at various times...at this point it has shown no fear of me and you can get really close. Unfortunately the photo's are not as good as I hoped because of my tremor and to get a decent photo I had to use digital zoom that picks up any movement and magnifies it. But I thought they were worth posting...

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I would say that's a young female blackbird Gildy. Good photos by the way, it's always frustrating with birds as you want to get close to avoid the picture shake from using a zoom but not too close so you frighten them.

27 July 2008 at 00:10  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Nice pictures...I love young birds...oh dear...

can you update to it's condition (parents appeared???)

27 July 2008 at 18:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home