My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Headlines In The Town's Free Paper...

suggest that footfall is down whilst the changes happen in the retail area and if true people are staying away. Some retailers are fearful of staying in business. Wasn't it ever the way. The problem for many of us especially with mobility issues is that because they have closed off a large area with fencing, sometimes you find out too late that one route to a shop is blocked or you have to take a long way round. What do I know? I would have done a third at a time rather than all the centre area at once.

Not the best videos in the world but you can see some of what is going on...

The first one shows the area that is still being worked on.
The second shows the shops that have been here for almost 65 years and are finally being brought upto newer standards.

Funny what you do when taking video's...quietly in the background you can hear me whistling(and I have no idea why)my choice of tune is "If I Had A Talking Picture Of You" A song from 1929.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home