My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

More Music From The Club...

I still cannot work out why my videos are once again failing to appear as an image on my blog so have posted links if anyone would like to view them, if I ever work out what I am doing I'll edit the post again.

Candlelite Club 9  Candlelite Club 10  Candlelite Club 11  Candlelite Club 12  Candlelite Club 13
Candlelite Club 14  Candlelite Club 15  Candlelite Club 16  Candlelite Club17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home