My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

I Don't Do Movies...

but found myself watching the animated film "Up" now I don't know whether I am vunerable because of the situation I have experienced and the characters are not real of course they are not but the story touched that sensitive side of my nature, especially how the two main characters meet as children, marry, have their dreams but then real life gets in the way and eventually they are parted.

Even if the main character fulfils his dream on behalf of his dearly departed wife...TBH I lost interest a bit.

I found myself tearing up at times. Just as I do with that song The Folks Who Live On The Hill especially by Peggy Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home