My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Corned Beef Hash...

A bit adventurous today...thinking of having something cheap and cheerful for my evening meal. Not necessarily as this recipe suggests but thought I may dice a potato, an onion, cube what remains of some corned beef. Possibly adding a fried egg.

A change to having sandwiches...and yes, I may follow with a small dessert of some kind.

Then I plan to listen to the following...you can listen live too or for the next seven days.

60 years of the charts and a tribute to Ken Dodd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home