My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, July 16, 2012

You Try To Save Money...

By using gas and electric less. The energy companies politicians and experts will give you loads of tips of how to do this. Anyone who believes you'll really see bills reduced is naive. As prices rise so you pay more for less.

And it's happened again...the National Grid that supplies services to the public needs upgrading so who is paying? The companies that use the grid to deliver their product?

No, "We" the public. It may not seem a lot but with all other costs we have it seems a bit unfair and if you are already on a tight budget every increase chips a little more from your income. They say £7 next year rising to £15 annually in 2015. I don't know how many years this will be taken off us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home