My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Rain Is Holding Off...

but it's a colourless sky, dull and looks cold out there...not that warm indoors either...I'll get motivated eventually, get dressed, shaved, do some washing up, have a coffee, something to eat. Not planning going out unless I buy another torch and now I have mentioned it see if there's any shoes/wellingtons/waterproof jacket anywhere on the town. I can wait. I did forget to buy my Orange juice yesterday but wasn't going back for it.


In the old days I could carry more shopping home by wearing a back pack so perhaps that's the answer rather than trying to carry bags? Perhaps I'll buy one again...then my hand is free for my walking cane...and just maybe I can walk home even if slow and still a struggle...not sure why I did not think of that before...


Tonight I think I may have some pork burgers, baked beans and fry some tomatoes that have gone a bit soft, pity to just throw them out. Followed by a little desert I have of custard and fruit.


Soon I'll have to start using up the ice cream in the freezer so I can buy some new or really it means I may be able to create some space, I may be able to use the empty ice cream containers for other things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you buy a shopping trolly you can push ? so then you could get all your shopping & you wouldn't need you cane.

13 July 2012 at 18:36  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

What a good idea Anon :-)

A few good ideas have been happening in the last few days...

Thanks...

13 July 2012 at 18:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home