My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, July 13, 2012

A Few Days Ago...

I said something on lines of "We get the politicians we deserve" Good or bad...I heard this on radio and could not believe what I was hearing...Then I heard it discussed by political sketch writers and it's been doing the rounds on You Tube...I wasn't impressed...

This Link is to the Daily Telegraph's own video...

2 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

Reminds me of Delia Smith when she was pi$$ed up at that football match. Cringeworthy.

It's like a farmyard, but I am pretty sure animals have more "horse" sense than this lot put together.

Cx

13 July 2012 at 10:51  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

You do wonder who is voting when elections come around. What the local candidates are like? Is the local electorate voting on olicies or saying this is the best of what we have.

I mean, some of those who have done wrong in the past and been featured in the media have still been voted back into Parliament.

That's why when someone like Aung San Suu Kyi praises our Parlament though better than what they've had, it's laughable because for too long it hasn't felt much like a democracy to me and not now...

13 July 2012 at 11:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home