My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Week Has Passed...

and if the work by the water company has happened I'm none the wiser, I have not seen any discoloured water so whether there was any and because I did not run the water much, it bypassed me.

I didn't go out today but managed to get a lot of rubbish in the wheelie bin and have almost cleared the dining room and kitchen. It's tidy! Back to vacuuming and a wash of the kitchen floor and I may get the out house finished quickly now and I can start to settle a bit at last.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This company does quick meals which will store for 10 years.

http://www.heatermeals.co.uk/

14 July 2012 at 12:35  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

How clever and wonderful but unless you go treking and there are a few people, too expensive for the population at large. Interesting site...

14 July 2012 at 14:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home