My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How Annoying Is This...

I have had to install another browser onto my computers because google won't support the explorer browser any more so without installing Crome I cannot write any posts...What a carry on. No warning, it just happened...

5 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Ohhh it DOES annoy me when 'they' change everything.
Why can't they leave well alone?

29 May 2012 at 10:21  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I've managed to install Google Chrome browser without having to make it the default browser...but they obviously are trying to force people from using a rival browser...I tend to still use Explorer...

29 May 2012 at 14:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've used Google Chrome for years and find it so much quicker and easier than IE, but I still have IE as my default browser. Chrome has never hassled me to change theirs to default.

29 May 2012 at 18:17  
Blogger A Northern Bloke said...

I use Mozilla Firefox but my kids use Chrome. Earlier versions of IE were atrocious but it has got better with time.

I'd recommend either Firefox or Chrome.

29 May 2012 at 18:52  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Hi Anon and Northern Bloke...I have managed to install Chrome without making it my default browser yet but if it's as good as you suggest maybe I'll use it more. So far my laptop is the only one that made me download it because my blog refused to work unless I did, the desktop pc hasn't had similar problems.

29 May 2012 at 19:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home