My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Got It Wrong...

I mentioned a product in an earlier post(I cannot find the post to correct it)by Astonish which is an anti bacterial liquid and only cost 79p. It wasn't a product for a washing machine but a waship up liquid.

However, for £2.29 I found a massive bottle of detergent by Astonish called 4 In 1 that does 25 washes but unlike others where you have to buy seperate fabric conditioners/softeners, another item to protect delicates/colours etc...this has that included and also it has something that is said to make ironing easier. So I think that does seem good value.

I have also heard that you should flush a washer out after approx 70 washes to reduce limescale etc...using a bleach but I found some limescale tablets in the local supermarket. You pop one in with your normal wash and it supposedly helps stop build up of limescale on washer parts. I assume its a bit like the kind you pop into a dishwasher. Since buying these I have seen a liquid version advertised on TV(different company)so I'll try that next time.

Its claimed by adding one of these tablets you can use the same amount of detergent as you wuld if you lived in a soft water area so you can use less...we live a medium hard water area.

The washer is fine but where it connects to the water supply we have a leak so the plumber will have to return to stop that(its just an odd drip but if not wiped away the whole shelf becomes wet.

The Tumble drier has arrived and been used, Its basic...timer dial, low and high heat settings(No programmes)and that's it...7Kg capacity so that's 1 Kg more than the washer.

Update:It does dry very quickly but often it will not be needed I suspect. Still it does no harm to have one...

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Davis said...

This is very interesting! Thank you for the article. Washers are fun and I had to look up Huebsch Parts for top quality and a cheaper rate. They have everything to offer and so much more. I fixed my washer and dryer using their parts and it was amazing! Enjoy!

3 November 2011 at 16:34  
Anonymous dan said...

It is essential to install more and more
cctv systems
this is to protect everybody who live in this world.
cctv
come in use to prove crime and
cctv cameras
are playing a major role in this field

26 November 2011 at 18:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home