My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Morning...

One problem half solved(Computer taken away to be fixed)

The computer guy had forgotten about me yesterday but is now trying to get the failed desktop PC working again without losing any of my files but he may have to re-install the Windows XP operating system.

The laptop that was playing up has died. It will cost at least £90 to repair so I may have to buy a new one whilst I am able...

I cannot really afford to but it will be even more difficult in the future...possibly impossible.

Its like I said its one thing to worry whether I can keep my computers running and afford the cost of the power but when they break, can you afford to have them repaired or replaced.

The washer is installed. It took some doing(its a really tight fit)for the space available and in the end the plumber had to shave/chisel plaster off the wall but most of that cannot be seen.

However, if I wish he will come out and plaster the wall and fill in the holes but if he does take it to the original level the washer will not fit so we'll have smooth it but leave the wall slightly uneven.

Now I am trying out the washer and finding out what is the ideal programme for most items that I wish to wash but hopefully it will be relatively easy. And how much detergent I should add to get good results.

Update:I'm learning!

The washing is so dry when spun I can use the radiators and washing line probably without thinking of using the Tumble drier. Or I can use the Tumble sparingly.

Just doing towels at present...

This machine doesn't weigh the contents as you put them in(some do)so you have to guess or use the guide in the instruction manual to give an idea.

Blankets later...I say blankets they are more like sheets...I don't think we have anything that we could call a blanket.

Here's a bit of hot news...bit late for me...Hotpoint have a new range of Tumble Driers coming out next year and they are more economical to run as they are using some technology usually associated with fridges which means they will be warmer and so more efficient(that sounds a bit "Double Dutch!")but its something to do with condensers...no good asking me what that means...however, the downside is until they are good sellers they'll probably cost something in the region of £600 to purchase(roughly double what the present range cost)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home