My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Excitement At Gildy Towers...

The washing machine has arrived and will be up and running around 11am tomorrow.

We are awaiting news where the Tumble drier has disappeared to...wonder if it could arrive tomorrow?

I am getting lots of advice on how to use the washer and even if I was doing very little washing it would appear that the machine can detect smaller loads and will use less water etc...so perhaps it really will make a difference to my life.

I used the new Vacuum cleaner yesterday and what a difference it has made...the carpets may be old but it has brought them up nicely and what a lot of stuff has come out of them...

I suspect if I keep on top of the vacuuming from now on there will never be the amount of fluff and dust it has sucked up now and I may get away with vacuuming once a week.

Two of my computers are playing up and my computer repairer thinks they will be easy to fix...I hope so, he forgot about me(he was supposed to call at lunchtime)so he's calling tomorrow morning at 10am so it going to be a busy morning...

BTW that probably makes me sound quite well off...but all my PC's are either very old or are second hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home