My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nothing Much Happening...

And I don't feel much like talking about world events which are mainly bad. You get enough of that in the news.

Though I have a very personal post already written in draft form that may be put on here one day when things turn belly up which I believe will happen sooner or later.

For now once again our gardener arrived and tided everything up and today cleared and opened up more of the very back of the garden so more than ever "That" neighbour should have less to complain about. Still not sure what he was going on about.

We can see our rockery and I hope with it visible again the bulbs that have been under a carpet of ivy will pop their heads out and show themselves once more. I used have loads of daffodils and snowdrops there. I won't know until its dug over whether the ivy has protected them through the bad weather or killed them off.

If they have not survived or to add to them, I have purchased for the rockery and back garden to brighten up the borders and possibly some for the front garden some Tulips, Daffodils, Snow Drops, Crocus, and Bluebells. At least they'll show each year and give some early colour.

And I must also add that if things work out regarding my trees I am happy with the garden and contrary to some previous posts about some work that was carried out regarding a fence between our property and a neighbours its all starting to fall into place.

It looks fine, it has withstood a very strong few days of high winds and the four or five shrubs in the border have survived and flowered. I think that I can plant some more, with bulbs and possibly some tubs of flowers placed around the garden its going to be ok. I am big enough to change my opinion.

Update:How things change, I would happily give just about anything to be able to say nothing much is happening but you'll know from later posts on here I have much to worry me and nothing much else matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home