My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Olympics 2012...

I'm not the biggest sports fan I admit but realise that it means a lot to many across the World, however there is an event that is taking place this weekend which seems quite pointless unless you hope to be a participant in the Olympics when they take place in London in 2012 or are sure that you will have a ticket to see them. Or perhaps you are being asked your opinion to improve the facilities and building that the events will be taking place but I assume that as the buildings are following plans already agreed and the buildings already constructed will stay that way.

So this weekend the doors are being thrown open for the public and interested parties to look around what has already been erected.

One London Radio station held a draw or a competition for 45 listeners to be given tickets to allow them to look around during the next couple of days...what I assume is either an empty building or even if the facilities are installed they are in moth balls, I'm not sure that I can see the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home