My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ouch!

Not been posting much lately, though I am more happy regarding the results of my condition after recent months, other things happen, one of my legs has decided to play up. What I can do? It can happen so suddenly and without warning and you wonder why. At best all it means is that I need plenty of rest...As long as it doesn't drop off :-)
Each and every day is different. Sleeping is so difficult and trying to get comfortable and pain killers are not always the answer. And you try to do without. Well I do.

Fortunately I have no reason to go out(and the weather is set to be poor for most of this week)so I can just about manage that! But the sun is shining as I write this.

So I will relax and listen to my radio programmes and think about what to enjoy food wise...and see what I can post about on here...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Northstar said...

Sorry to learn that your leg is acting up, Gildy. Maybe with a few days of rest, it'll feel better. Perhaps you could mention your leg at your next doctor's appointment. (I presume you didn't bang it or otherwise injure it, that you're aware of.)

Take care.

P.S. Don't listen to Streaky, he'll just aggravate your condition. ;)

15 July 2009 at 00:34  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

That will fool a few people the reference to Streaky North Star :-)

I think the rest is helping...when I first took ill(years ago)the condition or maybe the medication resulted in swollen joints and that can affect ligaments.

This time part of my medication is to help avoid problems with bones and I think it has helped a lot(I assume this drug is new)

It is just something that happens.

Painkillers can also make a difference if taken carefully. I try to go sparingly with them.

Thanks for your good wishes.

15 July 2009 at 15:23  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Most people seem to be "not posting much" although I think your excuse is a bit lame.


boom boom!

I'm just a bit down becasue of the weather...so frigging hot, saps the energy and the WILL to do anything!

16 July 2009 at 22:16  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I promise to start again soon Span and I will try and think about that as I lay on my bed listening to Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. It was too hot recently here but last Friday...talk about rain.

In fact I think it rained almost 30hours non stop!

I get the joke ;-)

19 July 2009 at 23:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home