My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, December 06, 2010

The Icicles Are Still Around...

I decided to knock down what I could reach but today I opened the door into the back garden and it took a bit of an effort, then I found out why.




The door must have been stuck against some very big icicles as you can see by the following images.

And they really did take some knocking down as they were so thick, you can see a piece that broke off and landed in the passage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

hahaha! unbelievable, however I'm sure hat's not normal even in his new ice age: is that water leak you mentioned over the back door too?

7 December 2010 at 19:28  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Not officially...looking around though there are quite a few on many houses...

In the New Year I'll call them in and have things checked out...

Too near Christmas now...

7 December 2010 at 19:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home